DJ[Z] - Snow DJ[Z] - Snow

Well

It was preety cool, probably not your best though. The sound was preety christmasy and all but you could have filled the song out a lil more. Also some bells would be christmasy. But well, I read that you got pissed at the song and just decided to add it, so I guess its ok under the circumstances.

Ps. Thanks for the review you wrote me, ill be checking your music when you upload more. Just give me a notice if there is a way to do that on newgrounds.

zeeber85 responds:

thanks for the review. Ya it wasn't my best..far from it. I ran out of ideas on the creation lol so i just said screw it. But i have a new on up thats actually RELALY christmassy lol at irony...

anyways, thanks for the review!

RIPmrM00g RIPmrM00g

Nice beat

Very nice beat, thats about it. I hope someone uses it for something.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

me too
;ped

Symphony of the Underground Symphony of the Underground

Nice mood

I must say this is the only undergroundish dance song I ever heard, therefore you get high on originality and diversity. The mood in the song is allover very "street", though I cant say I love the melody part of the song. Good for being the first attempt at a genre imo.

Lonely Christmas Lonely Christmas

Just some things

I really thought you could have given the percussion a bit more love. Some more drums would have kicked the song up a bit after the little break. Also the bass thingy didnt sound too good. The melody felt like a lonely christmas. One thing you could try if you are bored is to slow the song down, but give the melody some speed. Anyways, a song that really fits the title. Good work.

Play: Play:

Preety cool

It sure didnt sound like anything I heard before, so 10 for originality, though at some time some distortion felt wrong, also definately not a song to play at parties, and more of an ambient song than dance. Nice beats though, and the melody was cool, though it could have picked up some extra speed. It would use work as background music in movies or flashes though. Nice job.

vonDark responds:

thanks for the 10 on originality, it made me feel happy.